Acceptance for carriage of unaccompanied children, incapacitated persons, pregnant women, and persons with illness or other people requiring special assistance is subject to prior arrangement with Maluti Sky and at our reasonable Discretion. Passengers with Special Assistance need to contact Maluti Sky office for advance request on +266 52500761/ +266 52500759, the request need to be made 3 days before flight departure.
Pregnant passengers do not need to notify Maluti Sky provided they are less than 28 weeks pregnant, and they do not have any complications.
- All pregnant women beyond 28 weeks must provide a signed letter by a suitably qualified Gynecologist, General Medical Practitioner or Midwife, stating the following:
- The passenger’s due date and term of pregnancy.
- Any possible complications including hypertensive passengers, history of premature labour, etc.
- The date up to which the Passenger is expected to be fit to travel (end of 34th week).
- Whether it is a single, multiple or a high risk pregnancy.
Flying is not permitted from the beginning of the 35th week onwards, and pregnant passengers need to have completed their journey in full by the end of the 34th week. Please note that pregnant passengers may not be seated in emergency exit rows. Babies under the age of 7 days are not permitted to travel.
The parents of newborn babies must present sufficient proof of parenthood at the check-in desk for the check in procedures.
Download our Conditions of Carriage Maluti Sky.pdf